Saturday, October 5, 2013

Inaugural post!!

What do you say when you finally get around to creating a blog?  Of course, the proof will be in the pudding as I keep up with posts and photos.
I have spent this afternoon creating a little album show casing Paper Artsy products for Crafters Cupboard.  I have a love of nature - flowers in particular and this album shows the JOFY stamps off. I am now a design team member for Crafters Cupboard, which is good because I love Paper Artsy stamps and paint.

Secondly, I have been busy tidying up my craft room so I can fit everything in (including me) without tripping over and losing everything in the room.  I am about a 1/3 through the room and there is a significant mountain of craft supplies increasing for my garage sale.

I will add some photos when I have time to sort out a Samsung that wont talk to my Mac.

Joan








2 comments:

  1. How exciting - a blog for Joan! I'm so looking forward to seeing what you share here. Go Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan,
    Pretty blog so far! Blogs are fun. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete